About The Firm
The Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A., is a firm dedicated to achieving justice for their clients. The firm’s philosophy is to be aggressive in its representation of its clients, yet mindful of the need not to be wasteful of a client’s resources. In other words, Mr. Pollack will never advise a client to engage in frivolous actions designed merely to annoy the opposition. However, Mr. Pollack will be there to advise and recommend courses of action to prevent you from being needlessly taken advantage of.
Mr. Pollack understands that you are probably experiencing a mixture of emotions that can range from sadness to anger towards a person you may have once had feelings of love for. These emotions can difficult to deal with. The Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A. will be there for you each step of the way. You will never be left uninformed about your legal rights.
Mr. Pollack employs a staff that is both courteous and efficient. Amy, is the family law paralegal in the firm. Her responsibilities include helping you prepare your case by assisting you in gathering the numerous documents that a family law case can require.
Whether your case involves a divorce, a modification of alimony, a modification of child support or child custody issues, Mr. Pollack can handle your legal needs both aggressively and efficiently. The Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A., employs the latest in technology to help us to achieve this efficiency.
Adam Pollack is a board certified criminal trial attorney. He has been an attorney for over fifteen years and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1996. His years of trial experience in the criminal courtroom allows him to effectively represent his family law clients in front of judges and opposing counsel both professionally as well as aggressively.
The evidence code is the same regardless of whether a case is a criminal case or a civil case. That being said, Mr. Pollack is mindful of the lesson he learned from his evidence professor back in law school, that is: “You learn evidence in a courtroom, not in a classroom.” Mr. Pollack’s trial skills allow for him to give his clients meaningful alternatives to a negotiated settlement, to wit: a trial.
Trials can be expensive and do represent a failure in negotiations. That being said, if a trial is what your case requires, then a trial attorney is exactly what you need to effectively represent you at a trial. After all, you would not bring a knife to a gun fight, would you?
Whatever your situation is, the Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A., is equipped and qualified to handle all of your family law legal needs. This includes pre-marital agreements, divorces, paternity actions, child support matters and child custody matters. The Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A., looks forward to representing your legal needs.
MORE ABOUT ATTORNEY ADAM L. POLLACK
- Family Law Attorney since 1996
- Aggressively represented many family law clients.
- Successfully negotiated many settlements that saved both time and money.
- Aggressively and successfully represented family law clients in contested hearings, including trials.
- Former Senior Advisor to Judges
- Former Assistant Public Defender
- Expert In Criminal Trial Law
- Nova Southeastern University
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Goodwin Research Fellow
- The Florida Bar Association
- The United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers